Friday, September 21, 2012

The doors on the canals of Venice

Door 1 on the canals of Venice, Italy
While in venice we took a gondola ride along some of the canals. Along the way I was busy snapping photos of what ever caught my eye while my wife snapped at me to stop and enjoy the ride, lol. One thing in particular  that drew my attention was the many doors that we passed, they were all so interesting and each one unique. While I was in Venice I tried to capture any sign of the rising water levels and these doors show it more then anything else.

Like these, more here: So at a knock, I emptied my cage, To hide in the world, And alter with age



Door 2 on the canals of Venice, Italy

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Venice Gondola ride. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about Venice Gondola ride. Keep it up! This is a good read. You have such an interesting and informative page.
    In relation with Literature, the Japanese manga Aria follows a young woman named Akari as she trains as an apprentice gondolier in Neo-Venezia, a city on a terraformed Mars based on Venice.
    Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend).

    venice gondola ride

    ReplyDelete