Friday, September 28, 2012

The ever watchful eyes of the Piazza San Marco

Head Statue - Zeus? - The ever watchful eyes of the Piazza San Marco (St. Mark's Square) in Venice, Italy

I cannot find any information on the internet as to who's head this is. Maybe Zeus? The orb below him is one of the many lights that line the Piazza, at Night it is quite a remarkable sight to see all those lights lit up. Anyway, this is in the back end of the Piazza San Marco or Saint Mark's square, opposite of Basilica Cattedrale Patriarcale di San Marco (St. Mark's Basilica) in Venezia, Italia (Venice, Italy). This photo is one of the many situations I have found myself in while processing. Before I processed this image, I did not expect much of a dramatic result, but boy was I pleasantly surprised. Its experiences like these that keep me coming back to HDR, taking a boring pic and making something remarkable out of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piazza_San_Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment