Monday, August 27, 2012

Texas Highway 99 Expansion - Twilight turns to darker blue, With lights of amethyst...


This shot here is an original photo, unprocessed. I wasn't happy with the HDR results. I went down to the construction in hopes of catching the sunset but I failed to check the time of sunset. This time of year it gets later and later. So I missed it. On any other day it might still have been bright enough for some decent photos but there was a large storm system in the area and it was unusually dark. It may not look it but I had to turn the ISO up to 400, and this particular photo is the +2 EV pic from it's bracketed set. I still think it's a pretty awesome scene. It had been sprinkling the whole time I was out there and I was soo muddy when I was done. But I had a good time as I always do when taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment