Saturday, August 25, 2012

Feed Store - Cobwebs that hang reminding me of its past

Old Feed Store - Train Bridge - Richmond Texas

I was on a photography kick the other day that extended from the Texas State Highway 99 expansion beyond I 10 in Katy down to Richmond Texas. I love these stops that are completely unexpected. It was an exceptionally beautiful day that day. And as I was on my way home from the road construction I thought to my self; I think I'll go check out Richmond. It had been some time since I drove down to that old small town south west of Houston. And as I entered town and turned down a side Road I saw one of those amazing rusty red train bridges, so I parked near by to snap  few. But as I was walking up to the bridge, three people came out of no where to snap a few of the bridge. This is not the first time this has happened to me, frustrates me every time. So I strolled into old downtown Richmond and immediately found this old closed down feed store...