Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Window on the West


Window on the west - west facing barn window - HDR - Houston texas


Every time I was driving home from work, back when we lived in Houston the first time, this barn structure a little off the road (on the north side of interstate 10 just east of Highway 6), would catch my eye.

And now that we're back and I am working that job again, I pass by there twice a week. Well last Friday, I stopped to check it out.

I must admit, the inside is one of the least interesting interiors of an abandoned building that I have run across yet. It is completely emptied out, no worn out machinery, no graffitied walls, just some fake grass carpet.

Judging from the fact that it was next to a unkempt baseball field, I think it may have contained batting cages or something of that nature.

But I persevered and got some good shots, this one in particular is one of my best yet, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment